New job, New Challenges

Ok, so I have not been on Blogger for a long, long time.  Since being on here last I have taken a new position in my school district.  I have left teaching elementary school for 19 years and am now teaching middle school technology.  The summer was full of new trainings and learning.  Getting my new classroom up and running was quite a task.  


I currently have 6 preps for this new technology position;
+  2 of the classes are part of Project Lead the Way(I will write more about this later on)
+  2 classes are basic technology for the incoming 6th graders(I will include more later)
+  1 class is a video production class
+  1 class is something called Student Technology Leadership

It is already the end of October and we started in August, so there will be a lot to share really soon.

See you all again


0 comments: